top of page
Our Historic Building
The 50,000 sq ft building has called Mentor home since the late 1800s. The building got its name from Columbia Match Co., which occupied the building making matchbooks and match machines.
1868: Mentor's first factory constructed for the Hart Nut and Washer Company for $11,500
1891: The Mentor Knitting Mills
1938: The Columbia Match Co.
1955: Production Machinery Corp.
1980s: Commercial office spaces created
bottom of page